Your privacy is critically important to us. At TIGNUM, we have a few fundamental principles:
- You can add as much or as little data as you want.
- You can delete your account and data upon request at any time.
- We are very protective of our user’s data and privacy.
- We do not sell your data.
- Aggregate information may be used for quality assurance, and improving the TIGNUM service - for example, using all of your data to improve the accuracy of our load, recovery or activity algorithm.
- Connecting a 3rd party device gives us with your explicit prior consent access to that data but does not send any other data from you to them. It is a one-way connection. For example, if you connect Fitbit, that gives us access to sync your sleep and activity data, but does not provide Fitbit any access to your personal TIGNUM X data. By connecting such a third-party device, you agree to accept their terms and condition and data privacy so ensure you read them carefully.
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
70192 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 711 411 60 500
Fax: +49 711 27327902
2. CONTACT DETAILS OF DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Lars-Holger Krause (extern TERCENUM AG)
72768 Reutlingen, Germany
Phone: +49 7121 147 88 33
3. AUTOMATICAL DATA PROCESSING - PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES
a. Data Processings while downloading TIGNUM X
When downloading TIGNUM X, the necessary information is transferred to the app store, in particular the user name and customer number of your account, date of birth, language, country, e-mail address, security features, time of download and the individual device code number. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. You can find out about the processing of your personal data when downloading TIGNUM X in the App Store operator's data protection declaration.
b. Data Processings while using TIGNUM X
When using TIGNUM X, the following personal data is automatically collected and processed by our web servers:
(1) General Data Processing
While using the app TIGNUM collects and uses the information that your smartphone or device automatically transmits and that is needed to communicate with your smartphone or device. These are in particular:
- the device name
- the operating system and app version
- the mobile phone provider
- different identification numbers to be able to assign the device to you uniquely
- the time of occurrence of app malfunctions for troubleshooting, and
- the IP address assigned to you.
A permanent storage of this data does not take place. A personal evaluation of the data is not carried out. The data will not be merged with other data sources.
The processing of this data is technically necessary for TIGNUM to be able to offer you the functions of TIGNUM X and to guarantee its stability and security. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. It is required to carry out a pre-contractual measure, which takes place on your request.
(2) Data Processings while downloading TIGNUM X
TIGNUM X enables TIGNUM to determine your time zone. This is to provide you with push-messages – if activated – at the right time. In order for this to work, your current location is required. This is determined by your smartphone and TIGNUM X using geo location data, At least one of these technologies must be active and TIGNUM X must be granted access to it so that TIGNUM X can determine your location. You can tell whether TIGNUM X is currently locating your location or not by the location icon on your operating system in the status bar of your smartphone.
Your location is processed on the basis of your prior consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
(3) Tracking Information
TIGNUM also uses tools to collect tracking information to track your use of TIGNUM X in order to make visiting TIGNUM X user-friendly and attractive and to enable the use of certain functions. This involves the following information:
- which pages and content of TIGNUM X you visited, bookmarked or shared and viewed when, how often and in what order,
- what content and products you are looking for,
- which entries you make within TIGNUM X,
- which device functions of your smartphone are available and activated,
- on which messages, links or offers you click.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR which permits the processing of personal data within the framework of our legitimate interests, unless your fundamental rights, freedoms or interests prevail. Our legitimate interests consists in the technically error-free and optimized provision of TIGNUM X and certain functions and offers of TIGNUM X that you have requested.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED BY YOU - PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES
a. Registration / MY TIGNUM X
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- optional: surname, gender
Your password and e-mail address are required in order for TIGNUM to carry out the TIGNUM X usage contract with you as TIGNUM X is solely available for a specific user group. Without such data TIGNUM X cannot be used. TIGNUM uses your date of birth in order to make sure that you are older than 18 years old as TIGNUM X is directed solely to persons at the minimum age of 18 years.
TIGNUM further processes your individual settings of TIGNUM X, such as permissions (notifications, photos etc.) in MY TIGNUM X in order to provide you with an easy way to modify your settings and to manage your usage contract.
The legal basis for the above mentioned processing is therefore Art. 6 Para 1.lit. b) GDPR.
If you want we process your surname and gender in order to address you more individually and to improve your TIGNUM X experience. The legal basis for the data processing carried out with the aid of cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR Our legitimate interests consist in improvement of your TIGNUM X experience.
b. Daily Prep Minute
If you want to use our feature DAILY PREP MINUTE TIGNUM processes the following data:
- hours of sleep
- quality of sleep
- work load
The purpose of the data processing is to provide you with advice for the day ahead from your TIGNUM X Coach based on the information provided. Legal basis for the data processing is your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a), Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
If you want to use our feature ToBeVision TIGNUM processes the following data:
- Self description of desired personal qualities
The purpose of the data processing is to provide you with our service “CREATE YOUR TO BE VISION” which is part of TIGNUM X. Legal basis for the processing of these data is Art. 6 Para 1.lit. b) GDPR.
d. Data Section
The Data Section of TIGNUM X is built to help build your self-awareness on how external factors may be impacting for your performance. The following data are processed with your prior consent (Art. 6 Para 1. lit a /Art. 9 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR:
- Calendar Data (number of events, end and start time/date of events, time between events and event length)
- Data from Daily Prep Minute, see above
- Activity Date provided by your FITBIT wearable, please see Fitbit Privacy & Policy under https://www.fitbit.com/legal/privacy-policy
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact TIGNUM at any time.
5. MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSEING THE DATA
5.1 Methods of processing / External Recipients
TIGNUM has technological and operational security functions in place to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised employees have access to the data you provided and that access is limited by need.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. The Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, marketing and system administrators) or external parties (such as AWS Amazon hosting) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by TIGNUM.
The Data is processed at the TIGNUM’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. The user’s personal data is stored on AWS server hosted located in Frankfurt (EU).
TIGNUM does not transfer personal user data outside of the user’s zone. Users can request a data transfer by contacting us any time.
5.3 Retention Time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between TIGNUM and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of TIGNUM’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes.
TIGNUM may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, TIGNUM may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be anonymized. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
6. THE RIGHTS OF THE USERS
To the extent that the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 15 ff. GDPR are met, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data stored with TIGNUM (so-called data subject rights):
- You can request information from TIGNUM at any time as to whether personal data and which categories of personal data about you are stored, for what purposes they are processed and which recipients or categories of recipients they may receive. You can also request further information on your personal data listed in Art. 15 GDPR from TIGNUM right to information).
- In accordance with the legal requirements, you also have a right to correction (Art. 16 GDPR), a right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR) and a right to restriction of the processing (blocking) of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR).
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you also have the right to receive from TIGNUM the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format; you may also transmit or have transmitted this personal data to other controllers (right to data transferability).
- You also have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- In addition, you have the right to object to data processing in the case of data processing that is based on the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR if the legal requirements in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR are met.
In order to assert your rights as a data subject, you can contact us at any time at email@example.com or send a message to the address stated under point 1.
Furthermore, pursuant to Art. 77 (1) GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, workplace or place of presumed infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
7.1 Legal action
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by TIGNUM in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
7.2 Additional information about User's Personal Data
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, TIGNUM shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).